Clubs are reminded that when filling in result sheets on Full Time you are required to:-
1. Under the heading STARTED, Tick the players who played in the match and under the heading BENCH USED Tick the substitutes who actually came on. If the player was signed on the day, tick the appropriate box against one of the two Signed on the Day players
2. Enter the Number Of Goals scored against each goalscorer
3. Tick as appropriate under Yellow Card, Second Yellow Card or Red Card. Checks will be made to make sure this is being done.
4. If there was an own goal scored within YOUR TEAMS total, follow the instructions given in the Guide accessible via the link below
5. In the drop down menu next to stat choose Opposition Own Goal in the box and press Create. If there were more than one own goal repeat this operation. The number of own goals scored will show up at the bottom of this page.
FAILURE TO CARRY OUT THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL MEAN THAT YOUR CLUB MAY BE FINED
DOWNLOAD GUIDE FROM HERE
The above Guide is very simple to follow, but if you have any problems or there is anything you do not understand, please e-mail Peter Godfrey
Please also remember that Referees Marks are out of 100 NOT 10 and if you give a referee less than 60 you must write to the League and explain why (See Rule 13 (H))