Your attention is drawn to the following items discussed at the Management Committee Meeting held on 08 September 2016
1. With immediate effect, clubs are no longer required to enter sportsmanship marks for the opposition on Full Time.
2. In the past when a team has failed to fulfil a fixture, as well as the match being awarded to the opposition, the offending team has had three points deducted from its total. For this season the deduction has been reduced to two points.
3. Following a request by the F.A., from 01 October 2016, after the officials have led both teams out onto the pitch, ALL Premier Division matches must be preceded by teams conducting the Respect handshake procedure before the KO.
4. Clubs are advised to enhance their security of dressing rooms on match days as in the past two weeks two of our clubs have suffered incursions into their dressing room during a match. One such incursion resulted in the theft of a considerable number of personal items.
5. Visiting teams are the guests of the home club and as such it is the responsibility of the home club to make arrangements for the visiting team and match officials to gain access to their changing rooms.
Visiting teams and match officials are not to be asked to leave money , car keys or any other form of deposit for their changing room keys.
If this is a requirement of the facility, then it is up to the home team to supply any required deposit. Failure to do this could jeopardise the home clubs continued membership of the League
6. John Williams has agreed to take on the role of Representative Team Manager although the league is looking for a physio for our representative team matches. Four matches have been provisionally arranged and details will be posted on the website in due course.