1. The Team Sportsmanship Cup shall be open to both Senior and Reserve teams of member clubs, and will be awarded annually to the Senior or Reserve team showing the best all round sportsmanship on and off the field.
2. A decision as to the winning team shall be based on marks awarded to each team by the referees at each of their matches.
3. The Club Sportsmanship Cup shall be awarded annually to the Club showing the best all round sportsmanship on and off the field.
4. A decision as to the winning club shall be based on marks awarded to each team by the referees at each of their matches.
5. Medals shall not be awarded in any circumstances in connection with either Sportsmanship Cups.
1. The Headquarters of the League shall be Old Chelmsfordians Football Club, Lawford Lane, Roxwell Road, Chelmsford CM1 2NS. Telephone 01245 420 442
2. The Management Committee shall meet at least every two months during the season and will be advised of any cancellation of meetings.
3. No member in any circumstances shall be allowed to vote at any meeting on any matter relating to the club of which he is a member. In the event of any dispute or protest the members of the clubs concerned shall not be eligible to sit on the Management Committee while such dispute or protest is being considered.
4. All questions shall be determined by a show of hands unless afterwards a formal division be demanded, or, in the opinion of the meeting, it is desirable that the voting on any particular point or subject be conducted by ballot. No resolution shall be rescinded at the meeting of the committee at which it is passed, unless the motion to rescind be carried by a three-fourths majority of the members present and voting.
5. Whenever an amendment is made upon any motion, no second amendment shall be taken into consideration until the first amendment is disposed of. If that amendment be carried it shall then be put as substantive motion upon which a further amendment may be moved to the original motion, but one amendment shall be submitted for discussion at one time.
6. The Management Committee shall have the power to appoint sub-committees when necessary who shall report their findings to the Management Committee at that committee’s next meeting.
7. Members of the Management Committee shall attend at least 50% of the meetings held during the season. Committee members that fail to meet this criteria will be liable to expulsion from the Management Committee unless there were special circumstances as to why the non-attendance had taken place